Monday, September 29, 2008

Dontre Martin's Tattoo Tattles

these are some sample tattoos the maily hurt lol Heres a Rugrat which I like...
my son tyga got his hole chest done in 8 hourz (above)


i dont know wat the hell his problem is but this look hot an painful!!!!!!!



TATTOOS

Wow they hurt; they don’t hurt which one is it? I know they are addictive to me and others, what I am talking about am talking about tattoos. The tattoo age limit is 18 an over and younger you need a parent with the same last name as you.


My 1st tattoo I was scared “omg”. I and my god-brother went to get our 1st tattoos done at a place called Jinn’s Tattooz. We were getting them gone on our arm on the top next to out shoulders. I was getting my grandmothers name and he was getting his mothers name. There are many different tattoos out there to get put on your body, designs words pictures an also pictures of people an animals. The steps of getting a tattoo are:


1. Tell the guy or lady what you want.
2. The person will draw it out show you then trace ova it with an ink pen.
3. They will then take you in a room and clean the surroundings.
4. Puts some grease on a napkin and puts the ink in a little cup.
5. Then clean your arm and shave it.
6. Wets your arm with the solution.

7. Then put the picture on your arm of the tattoo you wanted.
8. Puts the needle in the ink.
9. Then he starts the tattoo.

8 Comments:

At October 4, 2008 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Ohkono said...

Dontre..I really like your enthusiams towards tatoos!

We should mention that since your under the legal age of 18..You had to bring an adult with you....That way kids dont go running to the tatoo parlor to get turned away!

 
At October 4, 2008 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Ohkono said...

Sounds like someone will be covered in ink by the time they reach the ripe ol' age of 35..

Dontre,
have you ever seen polynesian tatooing...? Its an age old tradtion done by hand and alot of times, polynesians would tatoo their faces...I saw some Samoan guys in Hawaii with tatoos on their face....You might want to check out some books on the subject.

 
At October 7, 2008 at 10:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definately think you should slow down on the tattoo game... Do you regret any of them even a little? just remember if you have to think twice about getting one u probably shouldn't. quit while your ahead. =)

 
At October 7, 2008 at 10:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think tattos are really cool. I wonder why they are so addicting.

The rugrats tatto was SUPER COOL =]

 
At October 7, 2008 at 11:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are some very creative tattoos, you have good taste in them.Are u thinking about getting that tommy tattoo, it will hurt but it will look so cute.lol

 
At October 20, 2008 at 6:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dontre i think having alot of different tatoos is crazy.Do you those tatoos that you get now would the same as you get older in life?




-jinessa

 
At October 20, 2008 at 6:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your blog but my question is when you grow old will you be covered in tatoos...in my opinion i dont like tatoos because when you grow old and have grandkids their gonna be like "grandpa if you have them why cant i" lol


Tiffanny F

 
At November 5, 2008 at 5:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a tatoo really bad, but of course my parents are all like they are "super-bad". I know not to put no one's name because my cousin did that and then they decided to break up. So she had to get a cover up on the name tatoo that she had. What I really want to do is get a tounge ring. Quick qiestion about that. If I do decide to get one of them, how can I hide it from my parents? Any ideas, e-mail me @ FutureDR17@aol.com. Thanks

~Catherine C.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home