Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CHANTELLE MINI SESSION WITH TROY MARRERO

On 9/9/08, my art class and I went to a BMX bike store called Post Bike Shop. We went there to learn more about BMX biking. There we saw footage of BMX bikers, and also met a few of them. When I went into the store, the first thing I wanted to do was to talk to the owner, Troy Marrero. I wanted to know more about BMX biking from him. He told me a lot of interesting things about his store, and how he got to want this business. Here is a clip of my interview with him:
Name: Troy Marrero Age: 34
Occupation: Owner of Post Bike shop; 17 years of PRO BMX Biking
Insipration:"I always wanted my own business. I tried working in music studios, but it wasn't working out for me."
Business: “We get costumers who already ride BMX bikes, and neighborhood people. The age range of people who bye our bikes, are between the ages of 13-35."
Advice: “Do whatever you want to do, don't worry about trends."
Location of Shop: 172 North 1st Street, Brooklyn NY

Website: http://www.postbikes.com/

3 Comments:

At October 4, 2008 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Ohkono said...

I really like the way your post looks..clean. simple. easy to read. just like today's 21st century folk....Cant wait to see what you write abt next!

Ms. G

 
At October 7, 2008 at 11:42 AM , Anonymous chantelle said...

Thank you MS.G,thats so nice.

 
At October 9, 2008 at 2:20 PM , Anonymous Jinessa L said...

would you like to own your own bmx store?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home