Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CHANTELLE MINI SESSION WITH TROY MARRERO

On 9/9/08, my art class and I went to a BMX bike store called Post Bike Shop. We went there to learn more about BMX biking. There we saw footage of BMX bikers, and also met a few of them. When I went into the store, the first thing I wanted to do was to talk to the owner, Troy Marrero. I wanted to know more about BMX biking from him. He told me a lot of interesting things about his store, and how he got to want this business. Here is a clip of my interview with him:
Name: Troy Marrero Age: 34
Occupation: Owner of Post Bike shop; 17 years of PRO BMX Biking
Insipration:"I always wanted my own business. I tried working in music studios, but it wasn't working out for me."
Business: “We get costumers who already ride BMX bikes, and neighborhood people. The age range of people who bye our bikes, are between the ages of 13-35."
Advice: “Do whatever you want to do, don't worry about trends."
Location of Shop: 172 North 1st Street, Brooklyn NY

Website: http://www.postbikes.com/

4 Comments:

At October 4, 2008 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Ohkono said...

I really like the way your post looks..clean. simple. easy to read. just like today's 21st century folk....Cant wait to see what you write abt next!

Ms. G

 
At October 7, 2008 at 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you MS.G,thats so nice.

 
At October 9, 2008 at 2:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you like to own your own bmx store?

 
At January 17, 2019 at 1:16 PM , Blogger loan officer said...



PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from Mike Fisher. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Mike Fisher because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Mike Fisher sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Mike Fisher because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, Mali and Nigeria. Mike Fisher email address is blankatm002@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home