Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kevin's Korner: Interview with a BMX Rider



Desmond a.k.a Blackman
"A Very Talented BMX Rider"

Desmond showing us some of his scars when learning and experiences.









Desmond a.k.a Black man was pretty copperative with us to show us that his life all around and bmx is hard. sometimes you need to take or make risk to become sucessful in which is that of making ur self happy. Desmond a.ka. Blackman told us that "bmx saved his life".


THE QUEST TO THE BMX SHOP!

Yesterday, 7th period I went to a Bmx pro shop and interviewed some bmxers and watched them show me and my classmates tricks on the the bmx bikes . My assignment was to interview the BMX pro, Desmond Rhodes a.k.a Blackman. He was a laid back guy so I felt comfortable straight away. Though Im not sure he was. Desmond wasn’t really a good interviewee but from what I saw and his surroundings I saw that’s why he was acting like he was. Desmond 19 years of life didn’t really have such a good child hood because before bmxing he was creating mischief and from he told me bmx saved his life.
As I continued to interviewed to Desmond aka Blackman and as I was talking to him I noticed that some of these bmx professionals were kind of nervous and probably never had interviews before. After I finish up with my interview some of the bmxers showed us some tricks and hints on how to ride a bmx bike. After a while I felt kind of interested in bmxing.

5 Comments:

At September 24, 2008 at 5:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kevin thanks for interview blackman all day pop off post bikes

 
At October 7, 2008 at 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This whole section looks very nice, those bruses on his hands look scary. He is strong for still wanting to do bmxing, I give him props.

 
At September 29, 2009 at 10:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortuately... this guy is a thief!! and a bully!! Try interviewing aspiring bmx riders who practice on the same grounds as Desmond "blackman" Rhodes. Blackman comes into other neighborhoods looking for kids to victimize:stealing their bikes, taking their money, kicking kids out of playground practice so he can show off, and committing robberies & other minor larceny. All these are current events.. he's not to be trusted around anyones belongings. And kids don't be affraid to speak out.

 
At September 29, 2009 at 10:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEWARE OF THIS THIEF!!!
http://b7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00313/79/37/313217397_l.jpg

 
At September 29, 2009 at 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://b7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00313/79/37/313217397_l.jpg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home